Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Rant

Hi. Remember me? Yeah, I once was the author of a neat little blog, but then my real life took over and the internet-me had to take a back seat. I am back in action now though, and will be doing my best to get up to pace with my posts and fill you in on all the wonderfully neat things that have pulled me away from my regular pandering here on Saccharine Thoughts.

The first of September is upon us, which I think I can safely call Autumn even though it's still a hundred f'ing degrees here in Austin. Anyone who is anyone knows that the first of the month means it is time for a little check-in with the to-do list fairy. September promises to be a ridiculously busy month, so here is what lies ahead:
  • The Out of Bounds Comedy Festival, which I highly suggest to anyone in Austin who remotely enjoys laughing. OOB consists of wonderfully talented comedy, sketch and improv groups from all over the country dogpiled into this awesome little city I call home. I will be shooting shows back-to-back-to-back on Sept 2nd through the 5th. Do not, I repeat, do not expect an entry beyond a link to my ever-expanding Flickr page during that time.
  • My dear MissTuft's birthday! I do believe a triple-choco Twilight cake is in order for this delightful lady.
  • Ka-BAAM! Starts September 11 at the Hideout! I hold a specific soft spot in my heart for this show, as it was the first improv show I'd ever seen here in Austin. I'll skip the nostalgia for now and just say, check it out. I also had the honor of working with the awesome cast and shooting the promo shot for this show!
  • Wedding Bells! My high school pal Megan is getting married, and I'll be spending the 3rd week of September celebrating this momentus occasion the best way that I know how - by making her a cake. Yes as in, THE cake.
  • It's really happening... I am taking a real live vacation. Suffice it to say I am incredibly stoked. Stay tuned for details.
As you can see, September promises to be challenging, exciting, tiring... probably much much more, and I just can't wait to share it with you.

TTFN -
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place