Tough Stuff

In case it hasn't terribly obvious as of late, I have devoted a lot of energy and time to evaluating myself and my relationships with others. I have been trying to take a somewhat objective look at my character and determine which traits are healthy and which may not be, asking myself in the process: if I change X, how will it affect Y, and will that change me? Will I still be Christa if I completely alter how I manifest my emotions and interact with other people?

Hard things to face, and neither my craptastic laptop nor my dog are providing any revelatory responses to my queries tonight.

I think it's time that I ran this by someone other than my nonexistent blogging audience.

Comments

TigerLily said…
We exist.

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place