TiP: Transformation in Progress

This week was a damn fun one!
I have been getting up earlier every single morning to do my exercises and crunches, +11 (what, one point for every day right?)

I spent lots quality time with old and new friends, +4

I went dress shopping and for the first time ever felt great about it, +1

Got in some practice time with my camera, +1
And realized I’m much better with my film than my digital SLR Minolta, probably due to lack of practice with the latter.

On Saturday I had one of the best and most memorable Valentine’s Days that I’ve ever had, and the first one ever to be spent single.

As for other goals, I really can’t claim any solid progress, so it’s time I start living by to-do lists. This week’s list is focused here: catching up with all the entries I’ve saved and not published and uploading and editing all the photos from the past 2 months to add to my new Flickr account. Also focusing on the newsletter at work, which is just starting to take form and will hopefully open some doors for me soon.

Short entry, until better organization is in place. Ta ta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place