Summer Scheming pt I

Backtrack to April 1 - how far did I make it on my to-do list?
  • Made cookies for people who helped me out last month.
  • Took Jon's headshots and am shooting promo shots for him and Kacey tonight. Currently awaiting the completion and arrival of a new computer for the editing process.
  • Stuck to the gym routine
  • Made Rice Krispie Easter eggs
  • I did reorganize and scrubbed the hell out of my kitchen. I've since come to learn that I'm losing a roommate, hunting for a new one for the summer and will probably be moving out in late September, so on second though I won't be putting toooo much energy into gussying up my kitchen. Instead I'll be saving for furniture!
  • Finished Nightwatch and am almost done with From Russia With Love
  • Practiced drawing caricatures - practiced a lot of artistic things and remembered how much I loved it! I am currently very proud of myself for my drawn works as well as the written ones I've posted here.
  • Planted jasmine on my patio
Now for May, what's to come this month?
  • Edit headshots and promo pics!
  • Finish From Russia with Love, read Daywatch and Clockwork Orange.
  • Find a roommate
  • Keep patio flowers alive
  • Complete at least two of the following: Desktop, painting for over bed or over bookcase, series of 3 small pieces.
  • Revise, edit and upload all old written works in English to new online project, Wrought with Words.
  • Make a new bed for Carmen
  • Enroll in NTR 311
  • Also, I will be examining what I want and how to get it, long-term style. I know: heavy stuff for a simple to-do list, but I have a lot weighing on me these days. What I like about myself, what can be better and what needs to change ASAP. How to balance paying the bills and being happy, how to develop and maintain healthy, stable, encouraging and inspiring relationships. The second half of 2009 will be a perfect time for me to set myself on a track to something magnificent and preparation for that will be absolutely necessary, starting here and now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place