Two Dozen Doozies

I am joining Sarah Von in her endeavor to do 30 new things before she turns 30. I have 24 weeks until my 24th birthday, so that just worked out way too well to not take part.

Drumroll please:

  1. Find an organization to volunteer and become actively involved with.
  2. Hostess a breakfast/brunch, with Saturday morning cartoons.
  3. Take voice/singing lessons.
  4. Take a stripping/pole dancing class.
  5. Hostess a RockBand party.
  6. Learn to make pasties!
  7. Get an addition to my tattoo.
  8. Take a bellydancing class
  9. Go on a date.
  10. Go country dancing
  11. Do Karaoke. And rock at it.
  12. Spend a day thrift shopping
  13. Have my tarot cards and palms read. This may not be a first - I had a tarot reading done at the ren faire, but the reader was adamant that I would have a proposal for marriage before March, which I adamantly protested - so I am demanding a second opinion.
  14. Spend a day book shopping.
  15. Take a vacation. Preferably to somewhere I've never been.
  16. Make a wedding cake! (Not my own) Also not a first, but I haven't done this in 3 years and I've been commissioned for one in September!
  17. Make Kim's candied bacon ice cream.
  18. Play a game through on Xbox. The only thing I've ever finished was Portal.
  19. Take an improv class
  20. Redecorate my apartment
  21. Gussy up this blog!
  22. Have a photoshoot in which I am NOT behind the camera. Possibly pin-up style?
  23. Go blues dancing
  24. Compile my photography portfolio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place