Day 8 - Progress

Progress indeed. I have reached my full extension goal already - James doesn't want me to push it any further than 0° even though my left leg hyperextends almost 15°, it will probably come naturally after a few months. I reached 128° flexion today, now focusing on quad control and balance. I am walking pretty well with just my brace now, only using my crutches for stairs which are a daily challenge with my third-floor apartment.

I am still setting aside an hour each morning and some time at night to do all my exercises, and crunches too - I am up to 300 each morning and it's starting to show, I think... hooray for resolutions kept! I am also very grateful for neat friends - I have had a different ride to and from work and therapy every day, and had an absolutely wonderful Wednesday consisting of a red couch, a ridiculous movie and leftovers; really, what more could a girl ask for? So it seems that I am moving right along ahead of schedule, just keeping my fingers crossed that the next 6 months keep going at this pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place