Copy Cat

As you may have noticed, #7 on my list of 25 Things to do Before 25 is to get a tattoo.

Allow me to expand on that - the idea is actually to get an addition to the tattoo I got when I was 19. To add some color and embellishment and likely a second sparrow to the design is something I have wanted for, oh, five years and counting. In the spirit of that and the excessive amount of free time I've had on my hands, I have been doodling away, thinking that having this bit of long-awaited ink done would be my triumphant self-indulgence upon completing #4 - finding that job that I lovelovelove, as well as a permanent celebration of the huge transition that this year has brought with it.

I will share said doodles and artwork for your review, my imaginary friends trusted audience. But for now, an entertaining tangent:

While doodling away one evening a couple of weeks ago, my dear friend Jack was visiting and excitedly shared the tidbit of news he had discovered while at work that day: "Your butt tattoo looks just like Christina Ricci's boob tattoo!"

...hooray.

Being that my tattoo found its origin in the margin of my Gov310 notes in 2005, I balked at the thought that there was an identical one out there somewhere- much less on Christina Ricci's rack. We promptly turned to the ever-trusted Google search.

I'll be damned, Jack was almost right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place