Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking may quickly become my Etsy find of the week, as I'm a huge fan of unique, handmade goodies from small-name designers. The only way to make that even more appealing is to add local, organic or recycled to the material list - yes, I'm becoming that brand of hippie.

That little introductory rant leads me to this week's addition to my wishlist. I'm such a sucker for accessories, especially if they look like they could have belonged to my Great Grandma Holley. Thus, these lovely little gems from Willow and Quinn would naturally become quick additions my window shopping cart.

Willow and Quinn is a one-woman show based out of Northern Cali, AND a portion of her sales go straight to a charity called Women for Women International. Supporting an independent designer AND a charity? I'd call that a sparkly WIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place