GeekFind of the Week







I've heard New Zealand is an incredibly beautiful place, and it's at the top of my list of places to visit if I can ever steal away to take a vacation.

This Etsy find gave me yet another reason to want to visit New Zealand. A teeny tiny hand-crafted robot charm with even tinier hinged arms to dangle from a necklace? Yes. Please.

Apparently New Zealand breeds talented and uniquely creative jewelers who wear their geek on their sleeves, or at least vendor JewelsVine does. Steampunk keys that very well could fit into the ignition of my imaginary spaceship? (Yes, my imaginary spaceship has a keyed ignition, not one of those fancy schmancy push-button ignitions. I'm old-school like that.) A working porthole? A robo-owl?? This find sets a new records for the number of squees induced by an Etsy shop.

Last but far from least... a locket disguised as a rocket ship? Yes, the tailcone of this charm comes off so you can hide something special inside. OMG! ROCKETLOCKET!

And with that, I leave you to your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place