Wishful Thinking

Taking a stab at a weekly theme here with Wishful Thinking Wednesdays. Being that I am, still, unemployed and nixing my urges for retail therapy in order to have next month's rent, I have indulged in some window shopping as of late. What better motivation to find a job than to fawn over things that you can't afford, right? (kidding.)

To kick off this new self-indulgent trend, I'll introduce you to an Etsy shop that I fell heels-over-head for months ago. Under the Root is a small label based in Chicago that produces unique, handmade lingerie from "sustainable, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled, vintage textiles and materials." Their style is of a vintage, vaudeville, elven sort. Hard to imagine such a mix, I realize, but sexy and sweet I assure you.

Today I add this darling set of blumen and corset-laced bralette as the first item on my wishlist. Romantic, no?

I must also recommend that you take a peek at these other little gems that would be equally perfect for, oh I don't know, lounging about reading on a rainy afternoon? Cuddling up and sipping mimosas on a lazy morning? Who am I kidding. I would spend an entire weekend romping about the house in this with the windows open if I could.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place