25 before 25

A year or so ago I took on the personal challenge of trying out two dozen new and exciting things before my 24th birthday. You guys? I failed. Hard. But this is a new year, one already full of surprises and opportunities, a time for new beginnings right? Or at least, a good do-over?

Today, I am 8 months from the imminent quarter-century, so here goes-
ChristaLou's 25 before 25:

  1. Find an organization to volunteer and become actively involved with
  2. Hostess a breakfast/brunch, with Saturday morning cartoons
  3. Take voice/singing lessons
  4. Find a new job that I lovelovelove
  5. Take a stripping/pole dancing class
  6. Finish 3 of the 5 classes for my second BA
  7. Get an addition to my tattoo
  8. Take a bellydancing class
  9. Go camping
  10. Spend a day thrift shopping
  11. Have my tarot cards and palms read
  12. Finish a video game NOT on NES
  13. Take level 2 at the Hideout Theatre
  14. Take level 3 at the Hideout Theatre
  15. Reupholster my couch
  16. Go blues dancing
  17. Compile/organize my photography portfolio
  18. Add to said portfolio - events, people, kids, landscapes
  19. Have a photoshoot in which I am NOT behind the camera
  20. Create an online resume for writing, photography, blog, etc
  21. Take a grant writing course
  22. Bring my patio garden back to life, and hopefully keep it that way.
  23. Brush up and use my highly-neglected Spanish skillz
  24. Have a picnic
  25. Take an art class
These are either things I have never done, or have not done in a really, really long time. Many are influenced by the abundant free time I'm currently juggling as an unemployed bum starving artist, and many are things that I think will make me more likely to attain that job that I lovelovelove. Let's get started, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place