Spring Fling

Things I want to do in the month of April:
  • Make cookies and brownies for people who helped me out last month, while I was all laid-up with the post-surgery gimps.
  • Take, upload and edit Jon's headshots
  • Continue going to the gym
  • Make Rice Krispie Easter eggs
  • Hostess a dinner
  • Make tilapia tacos for Chloe again
  • Finish my tattoo design
  • Get glass cut and painted for my desktop
  • Paint the blank canvas hanging over my bookcase
  • Pretty-up my kitchen. It's blah, and I need to put the shelf liners in and reorganize everything.
  • Finish 3 logo designs for Megan
  • Finish reading Nightwatch and Ultimate Gift, read From Russia With Love
  • Practice drawing caricatures
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Plant jasmine on my patio
  • Smile. A lot.
Ready, set, go!

Comments

ami said…
I'm with you on the last one!

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place