Deliberate Self-Indulgence

After watching yesterday's RT Pajamachievements and sulking about how much I dislike hearing my own voice (it's a personal source of annoyance) I embraced Sarah Von's idea here of assembling a "marching band of our own horns" to toot in unison. Per her suggestion, I will be balancing out all that self-voice-loathing I did yesterday.

Yes and Yes is a source of encouragement, inspiration, or in the least a good giggle for me almost every day, so here goes: 5 physical things that I adore about myself, and you should too!

My eyes - blueish/greenish/grayish with an
occasional hint of amber, they are extremely expressive and change according to my mood.

My smile - While I have been told it's mature, genuine and encouraging, who knows how much of that is fluff and flattery? What I do know is that it comes completely natural to me to smile approximately 87.5% of the time.

My nipples - yes, weird and probably TMI for anyone reading, but I am incredibly thankful that they are not proportionate to my actual bust size and look like they should probably belong on a B-cup.

My freckles - an unexpected find since I'm a dark brunette who can tan pretty well. For the most part my freckles are exclusive to my upper back and shoulders, but they are quite evident and abundant up there.

My walk - 4 knee surgeries have left me with one leg a bit shorter than the other and a slight limp, which over the years has oh-so-ingeniously disguised itself a more of a sway or sashay. I like to think of it as my built-in and unintentional Marilyn Monroe walk.

Your turn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place