New Additions

While I was on my unannounced hiatus over the holidays, my collection of flatmates expanded quite a bit. Just before Thanksgiving a really (really) great roommate was sent my way. Adam is respectful, clean, loves on the animals and is really (really) an all-around great guy.

If you'll notice, I said animals. Plural.

This is Joe, the newest addition to my Barton Creek pad. He previously belonged to Burnie of the Rooster Teeth Staff and resided at their office on Congress, but their newest addition is, sadly, allergic. While I personally think "Known Allergies" should have been a required field on their employment application, I am happy to have this handsome little guy living with me now.

This is his usual roost, between my cooking utensils and Kitchenaide. He sits there and quietly supervises (read: judges) while I'm busy in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place