Frills and Thrills

This is a completely frivolous post, but it regards something that excited me to the point of squealing tonight, so deal with it.

Victoria's Secret is finally making pretty things in my size.

This glitzy little get-up would have only been available up to a 34C 2 years ago. How do I know? Because I recall shopping for similar things 2 years ago and throwing the catalog across the room in a storm of frustration and tears, swearing I would take all the money I couldn't spend on cute underwear and get a reduction.

So just humor me now and imagine my glee when I stumbled across it tonight and saw 34DD listed among available sizes! Glory be! This calls for celebration.

Rest assured, this will be the newest addition to my underthere wardrobe. Boobies, prepare to sparkle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductions

There's No Place